The everyday life of João Manuel Balhé dos Santos, one of the last of the region’s turners, who has been going through his life from an early age in the embrace of art that would accompany him to this day.
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors
- Day: 6h of April 2019
- Time: 19.30
- Duration: 20min + debate
- Location: Teatro do Recreio Desportivo da Trafaria (Portugal)
- Presence of the director: Yes
- Registration: No registration required but limited space available
- Extra Activities: Presentation and debate with producer Takis Panas and Nicola Schiavottiello co-director Heritales.