The yoga of laughter is a therapy that combines four actions: play, sing, dance and laugh, which makes us children again and allows us to approach a state of full happiness. This therapy unifies laughter (body), humor (mind) and love (spirit), basic principles of meditation. It works as a game dynamic, which progressively traps the participants. The benefits are innumerable, among them, the improvement in breathing, reactivation of metabolism and stimulation of a better emotional state. The documentary “Sonrisas de Paz” shows the journey made by the therapist Claudio Ortega Pérez, performing yoga sessions of laughter and fire homa in places in Chile that have been the scene of tragic or violent episodes throughout history, with the object of transforming their energy and clearing them of the negative charge that has persisted through time.
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors
- Day: 23rd of March 2019
- Time: 21.30
- Duration: 28min + debate
- Location: Teatro do Recreio Desportivo da Trafaria (Portugal)
- Presence of the director: Videoconference
- Registration: No registration required but limited space available
- Extra Activities: Presentation and debate with Nicola Schiavottiello co-director Heritales.