The black people from Amapá, an amazonic Brazilian state, tell their own history through “Ladrão de Marabaixo” songs. They sing verses inspired by real events, mixing religious references, reality and fantasy, with humor and criticism in a poetical way.
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors
- Day: 7th of March 2019
- Time: 19.00
- Duration: 72 min
- Location: Casa do Brasil (Lisboa)
- Presence of the director: TVideoconference
- Registration: No registration required but limited space available
- Extra Activities: Presentation and debate with María Zozaya, co-director of the Heritales – International Heritage Film Festival, since 2016 and Doctor and researcher in History.