A tribe from Brazil performs a farewell ritual for a member of the village who has just passed away.
The ritual is performed around a bonfire where members of the tribe and caciques of other ethnic groups come.
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors
- Day: 22nd of March 2019
- Time: 19.00
- Duration: 23 min + debate
- Location: Casa do Brasil (Lisboa)
- Presence of the director: Video-conference
- Registration: No registration required but limited space available
- Extra Activities: Presentation and debate with Francesca De Luca, Anthropologist, researcher in bodymaking sexuality and reproduction.