‘Hindu Eu’ is a documentary that explores the reality and space of the Portuguese Hindu community in the Radha Krishna Temple in Telheiras. The film accompanies a typical afternoon in this space, divided into three parts: the arrival in the temple gardens that transport anyone to a peaceful state of mind and retreat; a communion meal and community approach; and a worship ritual to the Gods that nothing stands behind an extrasensorial experience of sharing of love and peace.
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors
- Day: 26th of April
- Time: 18.00
- Duration: 10min + debate
- Location: Av. Brasilia 352, 1350-352 Lisbon
- Presence of the director: Yes
- Registration: Not required but preferred because limited spaces available, please contact Museo do Oriente
- Extra Activities: Debate with the director of the film. Presentation by Nicola Schiavottiello and Maria Zozaya directors of Heritales.