A poetic essay about feminism. Naire (68) and Adelaide (36), two Brazilians women from two different generations meet in Lisbon at the Women’s March, in 2018. They walk together for changes.
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors
- Day: 8 of March 2019
- Time: 19.00
- Duration: 15 min + debate
- Location: Casa do Brasil (Lisboa)
- Presence of the director: Teleconference
- Registration: No registration required but limited space available
- Extra Activities: Presentation and debate with María Zozaya, co-director of the Heritales – International Heritage Film Festival, since 2016 and Doctor and researcher in History. Francesca De Luca, Anthropologist, researcher in bodymaking sexuality and reproduction.