Heritales in collaboration with the European Night of Researchers is honored to present two amazing recently awarded documentaries Uruba’ from director Rodrigo Sena and Then Comes The Evening from director Maja Novaković . Join us for this magic night in the Praca Giraldo in the city of Évora-Portugal (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors, students, researchers.
- Day: 30th of September 2022
- Time: 21.30
- Duration: 60 min + debate
- Location: Evora Posto De Turismo
- Presence of the director: No
- Registration: Not necessary but preferred
- Extra Activities: Presentation MAria ZOzaya (Co-DIrector Heritales) & Takis Sarantopolous (Jury Coordinator)