Heritales celebrates the awards ceremony of the 2022 competition. We would like to invite all our fans for a night of films about Natural and Urban Heritage. The event will take place at the National Museum of Ethnology in Lisbon.
This year we are going to explore amazing work from all over the world that showes “sustainable communities for natural and urban Heritage”, inline with the theme of 2022 edition of the JEP (Heritage European Days) Sustainable Heritage
- Target Audience: Researchers, heritage passionate and general public.
- Day: 23rd of September 2022
- Time: 21.00
- Duration: 120min
- Location: National Museum of Ethnology Lisbon
- Presence of the director: Online
- Registration: Please send us an email with the name and surname of all the partecipants at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra Activities: Presentation and debate with all the members, partners and directors of the 2022 edition.