The film “Good morning Corvo” by Anders Lang was awarded the prize for best story in the 2022 edition of the Heritales International Heritage Film Festival.
Please join us on this magic Sunday afternoon in one of the most beautiful setting on the South of Lisbon. The old Casino of Trafaria, on the river Tagus will host this event and it will welcome you in its beautiful renewed premise.
- Target Audience: General public, families, children, adults, seniors, schools.
- Day: 11th of December 2022
- Time: 13.00
- Duration: 50 min
- Location: Teatro do Recreio Desportivo da Trafaria (Portugal)
- Registration: Mandatory, only 30 limited spaces available
- Presence of the director: online
- Extra Activities: Tematic Food, Presentation by Nicola Schiavottiello (Co-director Heritales)