Heritales in collaboration with the association Almada Mundo and the Cultural Centre Fernão Mendes Pinto is honored to present an amazing evening with the documentary that partecipated at the 2022 competition: “Mamody the Last Baobab” from director Cyrille Cornu . We invite all the local communities and passionate about heritage documentary to partecipate to the evening screening in the amazing setting of the Cultural Centre Fernão Mendes Pinto, next to the statue of the Christo Rei in the city of Almada (South of Lisbon).
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors, students, researchers.
- Day: 6th of January 2022
- Time: 19.00
- Duration: 50 min + debate
- Location: Cultural Centre Fernão Mendes Pinto
- Presence of the director: yes online
- Registration: Not necessary but preferred
- Extra Activities: Presentation Maria Adelaide Silva (President of Almada Mundo) Nicola Schiavottiello (Co-DIrector Heritales)