The cinema cycle at SHE “In a corner of the world, four different heritages”, will be dedicated to discovering heritages that remain isolated, or are at risk of disappearing.
The second session takes us to the land of the Sami, a seasonal nomadic culture from northern Europe that has lived in harmony with nature since the beginning of time.
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors, students, researchers.
- Day: 12th of July 2022
- Time: 21.00
- Duration: 60 min + debate
- Location: Sociedade Harminia Eborense – Evora
- Presence of the director: online
- Registration: Not necessary but preferred
- Extra Activities: Film projection followed by debate with Maria Zozaya, Takis Sarantoupolos.