“When was the last time you turned off the phone for ten days?” From this question arises the project: the director Lucio Laugelli tells in an experiment the daily life of four boys (normally hyper-connected) isolated in the mountains without a smartphone and connection.
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors
- Day: Wednesday, August 22
- Time: 19:00
- Duration: 57min
- Location: Tor Caldara Anzio, Rome (Italy).
- Presence of the director: Producer
- Registration: This activity requires booking. The limit of participants is 50.
- Extra Activities: Other shorts for kids before the main film