Ntuthuko goes home, from Johannesburg to the Vaal, in the exploration of spiritual healing and the relevance of practising in today’s society through his mother, Makhambule, and sister, Fundisile. This leads them to conversations of the family’s past that were never had and some forgotten.
Ntuthuko tells the tale of African spirituality from a sangoma’s son perspective and a young person who is living in this turbulent modern age trying to preserve a heritage that most have lost.
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors
- Day: 13th of June 2019
- Time: 22.00
- Duration: 16 min + debate
- Location: Sociedade Harmonia Eborense – Évora
- Presence of the director: Video-conference
- Registration: Not necessary but limited spaces available
- Extra Activities: Presence of the directors of Heritales Maria Zozaya and Nicola Schiavottiello. Presentation of the award ceremony on the 28th of June 2019