The camera shows the activities of the Rescue Center of Turtle Marine of Lampedusa: the relationship with fishermen, the care of the patients hospitalized, the collecting data for scientific researches, students training, sensibilisation, release into the sea of marine turtles, emphasizing the passion and dedication of volunteers supporting the work of the Rescue Center every day.
- Target Audience: General public, youth, adults, seniors
- Day: Wednesday, August 22
- Time: 18:30
- Duration: 7,34 min
- Location: Tor Caldara Anzio, Rome (Italy).
- Presence of the director: No
- Registration: This activity requires booking. The limit of participants is 50.
- Extra Activities: Other shorts for kids before this film